COMPANY TEAM BUILDING RETREATS
Individuals in every company speak about building the team, re-energizing the team, working as a team, and my team, but few understand how to create the experience of team work or how to develop an effective team. Belonging to a team, is a result of feeling apart of something larger than yourself. To accomplish that it takes practice. We understand this at Motorsport Academy, due to our previous builds with fortune 500 companies.
The Company Team Building Retreat allows you to step out of your typical routine and accomplish a goal unlike any you have attempted before. When every piece is in its correct place, after the last wire connected, and the final bolt is tightened, the machine roars to life for the first time. The creation of such a masterpiece does not happen by accident. The process requires much problem solving, collaboration and cooperation if a group is to accomplish their common objective. The team work approach will require creative, socializing, delegation and decision making resulting in less conflicts, boosted moral, less competition and builds trust.
Let's access your situation. We'll determine the challenges your team faces and create a course to fit your needs. We can address area's including:
- Problem Solving- No spark? Sometimes things just don't go right. Let's find out what happened and why
- Project Management-We only have three days to finish, here's the plan...
- Decision Making- Well someone needs to decide what type of seat we'll use
- Change- Oh no, it looks like the handlebars will hit the gas tank. We'll have to change something, but what?
- Creativity- There's not only one way to build a custom motorcycle. Who has an idea for a headlight?
- Working Relationships- We'll have to work together to get this job done.
- Communication- It's imperative that we all know what's happening at all times.
- Delegation- We'll need to split into teams to get this done in just three days.